Shrimp & Stuff’s 3rd Annual Crawfish Boil Sponsored by Galveston Island Brewing
Galveston Island Brewing is proud to host Shrimp & Stuff’s 3rd Annual Crawfish Boil April 29th!
Tickets are $50 for 10 pounds of crawfish in advance. Purchase pre-sale crawfish tickets in the tap room starting April 1st. Chairs and tables will be set up, but you might want to bring your own chair just in case.
Music will be provided by Kevin Anthony and G-Town, and Bon Ton Mickey and The Zydeco Hot Steppers.
Will work for beer? GIB is looking for volunteers. To sign up contact email@example.com.
- April 7th: National Beer Day and live music with Robert Kuhn, 4-7pm
- April 8th (3pm): Live music with Evan Carpenter
- April 14th (4pm): Live music with David Richardson
- April 15th (3-6pm): DEM Roots Reggae Music
- April 21st (TBD): Live music with Jaredd Reed
- April 22nd (3pm): Smith & Turner
- April 29th: Crawfish Boil
- May 6th (12 noon): Yoga at the Brewery – Class will be held in the yard area. This class is offered free of charge. All age ranges are welcome.