Numerical Camps at Moody Gardens
Come join the fun as kids learn about animals and numbers 1 through 9 during Moody Garen’s Numerical Preschool Camp Adventures. Camps include games, crafts, presentations or stories, themed snacks, and entry to the corresponding pyramid or attraction. Cost of each camp is $20. Cost includes one parent chaperone. For additional information or to register, please call (409)683-4325 or e-mail email@example.com.
Preschool (2-4 Years Old) Camps
- March 17th – 6: “Fragrant Flowers” (Rainforest) – That’s a pretty bouquet of SIX sticks with flowers on the tips! Have you ever attracted bugs with your smell? Flowers do all the time!
- June 16th – 7: “Digging Dinos” (Dinos Alive!) – Gee whiz! Camp SEVEN is a dino Armageddon! Join us for a fun fossil lesson!
- July 21st – 8: “Superhero Sharks” (Aquarium) – During Camp EIGHT you won’t be bait learning about Superhero Sharks.
- August 18th – 9: “Making Music” (JAM Discovery Museum) – At Camp NINE, you’ll be fine jamming to the beat! Let the animals you’ve learned about help you make beautiful music.
Summer Day Camps (5-9 Year Olds)
Each day, campers will have loads of fun investigating and discovering how animals live in the wild. Camp activities will reflect what they learned about the day’s topic making their summer experience fun, educational, and unforgettable. Day camps are tailored to two age groups, 5-6 years and 7-9 years, to best accommodate learning and development. Each age group will get to experience a unique camp. These camps fill up fast! Registration begins March 1st.
Ages 5-6 Years
Campers will have loads of fun investigating and discovering how animals live in the wild.
- June 25th-29th – “Animal Super Bowl I”
- July 23rd-27th – “Animal Super Bowl II”
- August 6th-10th – “Best of Animal Super Bowl”
Ages 7-9 Years
Campers will have loads of fun investigating the ways of the wild from the discovery of inheritance and interdependence to the diversity of life in different habitats.
- June 25th-29th – “Summer Safari I”
- July 23rd-27th – “Summer Safari II”
- August 6th-10th – “Best of Summer Safari”
To register your camper please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp times are half days ($40/day or $160/week) 8:30am-12 noon, and full days ($60/day or $250/week) 8:30am-4:30pm.
Jr. Keeper Camp (10-11 Year Olds)
Join us to find out what skills are needed to be animal keepers at Moody Gardens during our Jr. Keeper Camp July 17th. Campers will learn about animal behaviors and enrichment, practice their observation skills, and make enrichment devices through hands-on activities and games. This camp includes an animal presentation and tours of the Rainforest and Aquarium Pyramids. This camp will only be offered twice in the summer. Registration begins March 1st.
To register your camper please send the following information to email@example.com. Camp times are 8:30am-4:30pm. Cost is $75.
Keeper For A Day Camps (12-13 Year Olds)
Work alongside the biologists as you experience firsthand what it’s like to be an animal keeper at Moody Gardens during our Keeper for a Day Camp July 19th, 8:30am-4:30pm. Campers will explore animal training, enrichment, exhibit requirements, and help prepare food diets for the animals in the Rainforest and Aquarium Pyramids. This camp is only offered twice in the summer.
To register your camper please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost is $75. Registration begins March 1st.