Pleasure Pier Celebrates Summer with Concerts, Movies & a Texas Country Music Series
Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier features family-oriented attractions including rides, midway games, food venues, and retail shops. It is open year-round and offers a variety of fun for the entire family. Tickets can be purchased at pleasurepier.com.
Pleasure Pier has many scheduled events coming up within the next few months which include:
Live Music lineup:
- September 16th (6-10pm) – Radio Frequency
- September 17th (3-7pm) – Landon Bullard and the Mostly Sober
- September 23rd (6-10pm) – Hybrid 7
- September 24th (3-7pm) – Shadowlands
- September 30th (6-10pm) – Adrian’s Circle
- September 1st-4th – Labor Day Weekend – Three Parks – One Pass for $39.99 enjoy unlimited visits on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday to the Pleasure Pier, Kemah Boardwalk, and Downtown Aquarium Houston.
All events are weather permitting. For more info and a full list of events go to pleasurepier.com.