Pleasure Pier Kicks Off Summer
Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier features family-oriented attractions including rides, midway games, food venues, and retail shops. It is open year-round and offers a variety of fun for the entire family. Tickets can be purchased at pleasurepier.com.
Pleasure Pier has many scheduled events coming up within the next few months which include:
Live Music lineup:
- June 2nd (5-8pm) – City Nights Band
- June 3rd (6-10pm) – Tony Natalizio
- June 17th (1-5pm) – Adrian’s Circle, 1-5pm
- June 25th (1-5pm) – Zack Tate Band
- July 29th (12 noon-4pm) – Adrian’s Circle
Other upcoming events are:
- June 10th-11th – Blues, Brews & BBQ – Craft Brew Weekend – Live music, beer, and BBQ all weekend.
- June 16th-18th – First Responders Weekend
- Starting June 18th – Sunday Movie Night every Sunday – Buy one All Day Ride Pass and get one half off.
- Starting in June – Thrill Ride Wednesdays every Wednesday
- Starting in July every Thursday night – Texas Country Music Series
All events are weather permitting. For more info and a full list of events go to pleasurepier.com.