Coming up this month is a bunch of exciting new cooking classes.
Please call (409)497-2999 to reserve your spot. Reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis and class sizes are kept small to ensure you get to interact with the instructor. No reservations will be taken by e-mail or online.
This month there are a lot of exciting new series of cooking classes.
- March 5th (12 noon – 3pm) – Très Magnifique Macarons, $75
- March 6th (6:30-9pm) – Kitchen FUNdamentals: Knife Skills, $60
- March 8th, 22nd, and 29th (6:30-9pm) – Spring Fever Craft Beer Series $50
- March 10th (6:30-9pm) – Girl Scout Cookies in Disguise Wine Pairing, $75
- March 11th, April 1st, May 20th, and May 27th (11am-1pm) – Southern Biscuit Saturdays, $50
- March 12th (12 noon-2:30pm) – Southern Fried Chicken Feast, $65
- March 13th (12:11-1:11pm) – Kitchen FUNdamentals: Relishes & Chutneys, $60
- March 13th (11am-2pm) – Kids Rock the Wok, Asian-Inspired, $50
- March 14th (11am-2pm) – Kids Cozy Comfort Foods, $50
- March 19th (12 noon-3pm) – Crazy for Crawfish, $80
- March 20th (6:30-9pm) – Kitchen FUNdamentals: Mise En Place + Pantry, $60
- March 23rd (6:30-9pm) – Turmeric, King of Indian Spices, $60
- March 25th (11am-2pm) – Chocolate Faberagè Eggs, $65
- March 27th (6:30-9pm) – Kitchen FUNdamentals: Sauces & Dressings, $60
- April 2nd (12 noon-3pm) – Food Truck Fare, $65
Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis and class sizes are kept small to ensure that you get to interact with the instructor. For more info and to reserve your spot call (409)497-2999 or go to thekitchenchick.com.