3D & 4D Movies at Moody Gardens
Moody Gardens hosts a variety of movies throughout the year for the whole family to enjoy. Moody Gardens is located at 1 Hope Blvd. For more info call (800)582-4637 or go to moodygardens.com.
Individual tickets to the 3D and 4D movies are $11.95 for adults and $9.95 for children 4-12 and seniors (65+). Children 3 and under are free. Save $2 by purchasing Individual Attraction tickets online!
Enjoy any of the films below on the world’s giant-screen 4K 6-Primary Laser Projection System in the MG 3D Theater. Already featuring the largest screen in Texas and top-of-the-line surround sound system, this state-of-the-art 3D viewing experience gives guests the best viewing experience in the world.
Through May 25th
- 10am – “Dream Big 3D” (40 minutes)
- 11am – “America’s Musical Journey 3D” (40 minutes)
- 12 noon – “Great White Shark 3D” (23 minutes)
- 12:30pm – “America’s Musical Journey 3D” (40 minutes)
- 1:20pm – “Great White Shark 3D” (23 minutes)
- 2pm – “Secret Ocean 3D” (40 minutes)
- 2:55pm – “America’s Musical Journey 3D” (40 minutes)
- 3:45pm – “Incredible Predators 3D” (23 minutes)
- 4:20pm – “America’s Musical Journey 3D” (40 minutes)
- 5:10pm – “Secret Ocean 3D” (40 minutes)
New this month:
“America’s Musical Journey” celebrates the unique diversity of cultures and creative risk-taking that characterize America, as told through the story of its music. The film follows Grammy Award®-nominated singer and songwriter Aloe Blacc as he traces the roots of America’s music through the colorful locales and cultures where it was born. Visiting iconic cities such as New Orleans, Chicago, New York City, Nashville, Memphis, Miami and more, “America’s Musical Journey” explores the collision of cultures that gave birth to America’s diverse musical heritage. “America’s Musical Journey” is a MacGillivray Freeman film produced in association with Brand USA and presented by Expedia.
Hi-def digital 4D projection with DTS surround sound immerse you as wind, mist, leg ticklers, and other special effects provide a short-film experience that is a thrill for all ages.
Through May 25th
- 12noon, 2pm, 4pm – “Shark: A 4D Experience” (12 minutes)
- 1pm, 3pm, 5pm – “San Andreas 4D” (13 minutes)