Ready for an Island dining adventure? Look no further than the Taste of The Strand, the great new walking and tasting tour of Galveston’s famed downtown.
Featuring 11 of Galveston’s tastiest establishments, Taste of The Strand is the largest guided food tour in Texas! Your taste buds are sure to be dazzled as you sample appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and other edibles from these well know Galveston institutions:
- Nonno Tony’s
- Olympia Grill at Pier 21
- Hubcap Grill & Cocktail Bar
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Shrimp ‘N Stuff
- Board Game Island
- LA King’s Confectionery
- The Beef Jerky Outlet
- The Spice & Tea Exchange
- The Mediterranean Chef
- Yaga’s Cafe
The tour begins at 2028 Strand, at the corner of 21st and Hendley Green. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure, because the tour will leave on time.
- Wear Comfortable Shoes & Comfortable Clothing. This is a 3-hour walking tour, there are cobblestone streets & stairs throughout.
- All Eateries sell alcohol, and you must have proper I.D. & be 21 to drink.
- Water is provided for this tour, tea, sodas, and alcohol are also available, for purchase only.
- Please note, there are shellfish, nuts, and pork on this tour, for anyone who might have allergies.
- Tours generally take three hours but can run longer due to extenuating circumstances.
Admission is $89.95 per person. There are special offers for Bridal Party’s, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day. Call for pricing.
Tours are every Thursday through Sunday with 2 daily tours at 1-4pm and 5-8pm. Hours may be seasonal, subject to change, and all tours are weather permitting.
Call (409)599-5425 or go to www.tasteofthestrand.com for more info or reservations.