New Location: Cooking Fun at The Kitchen Chick
The Kitchen Chick is the perfect place to learn how to cook. And now, in its new location at 2402 Market St., there’s a lot going on in the kitchen. The Kitchen Chick is a boutique offering gourmet-caliber kitchen wares, accessories, and cooking classes located in downtown Galveston. This month, be sure to check out:
- March 7th (6:30-9pm) – Rockin’ Ramen, $65
- March 8th (6:30-9pm) – More Cheez Pleaz, $75
- March 11th (12 noon-3pm) – Gulf Seafood: It’s All About Latitudes & Attitudes, $75
- March 16th (11am-2pm) – Kids Cozy Comfort Foods, $50 for 7 years olds and up
- March 24th (11-2pm) – Fresh from the Farm, $65
Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis, and class sizes are kept small to ensure lots of interaction with the instructor. Also, note that website comments will not count as reservations – you must call to reserve your spot. Payment is due at the time of reservation. For more info and to reserve your spot call (409)497-2999 or go to thekitchenchick.com.