Numerical Camps at Moody Gardens
Come join the fun as kids learn about animals and numbers 1 through 9 during Moody Garden’s Numerical Preschool Camp Adventures. Camps include games, crafts, presentations or stories, themed snacks, and entry to the corresponding pyramid or attraction. Cost of each camp is $20 ($17 for members). Cost includes one parent chaperone. For additional information or to register, please call (409)683-4325 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preschool (2-4 Years Old) Camps
- June 16th – 7: “Digging Dinos” (Dinos Alive!) – Gee whiz! Camp SEVEN is a Dino Armageddon! Join us for a fun fossil lesson!
- July 21st – 8: “Superhero Sharks” (Aquarium) – During Camp EIGHT you won’t be bait learning about Superhero Sharks.
- August 18th – 9: “Making Music” (JAM Discovery Museum) – At Camp NINE, you’ll be fine jamming to the beat! Let the animals you’ve learned about help you make beautiful music.
Summer Day Camps (5-9 Year Olds)
Each day, campers will have loads of fun investigating and discovering how animals live in the wild. Camp activities will reflect what they learned about the day’s topic making their summer experience fun, educational, and unforgettable. Day camps are tailored to two age groups, 5-6 years and 7-9 years, to best accommodate learning and development. Each age group will get to experience a unique camp. Be sure to sign up now, these camps fill up fast!
Ages 5-6 Years
Campers will have loads of fun investigating and discovering how animals live in the wild.
- June 25th-29th – iCamp 5s (Wildlife)
- July 23rd-27th – iCamp 6s (Conservation)
- August 6th-10th – iCamp 7s (Wildlife & Conservation)
Ages 7-9 Years
Campers will have loads of fun investigating the ways of the wild from the discovery of inheritance and interdependence to the diversity of life in different habitats.
- June 25th-29th – iCamp 7s (Wildlife)
- July 23rd-27th – iCamp 8s (Conservation)
- August 6th-10th – iCamp 9s (Wildlife & Conservation)
To register your camper please send the following information to email@example.com.
Check-in begins at 8am. The cost for half days are $40/day or $160/week with camp running from 8:30am-12 noon; Full days are $60/day or $250/week, from 8:30am-4:30pm.
Jr. Keeper Camp (10-11 Year Olds)
Join us to find out what skills are needed to be animal keepers at Moody Gardens during our Jr. Keeper Camp July 17th. Campers will learn about animal behaviors and enrichment, practice their observation skills, and make enrichment devices through hands-on activities and games. This camp includes an animal presentation and tours of the Rainforest and Aquarium Pyramids. This camp will only be offered twice in the summer. Registration begins March 1st.
To register your camper please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Camp times are 8:30am-4:30pm. Cost is $75.
Keeper For A Day Camps (12-13 Year Olds)
Work alongside the biologists as you experience firsthand what it’s like to be an animal keeper at Moody Gardens during our Keeper for a Day Camp July 19th, 8:30am-4:30pm. Check-in begins at 8am. Campers will explore animal training, enrichment, exhibit requirements, and help prepare food diets for the animals in the Rainforest and Aquarium Pyramids. This camp is only offered twice in the summer.
To register your camper please send the following information to email@example.com. Cost is $75. Registration is now open.