Celebrate the Holidays with Moody Gardens:
All-New Cirque Joyeux…A Fun, Engaging & Delicious Way To Spend The Holidays
Back by popular demand, the Cirque features award-winning performers from all over the world!
Cirque Joyeux Dinner and Show dates are December 21st-22nd, 24th-25th, 27th-29th, January 1st-4th.
Cirque Joyeux is back to entertain and delight you with all new Cirque stars at Moody Gardens Hotel Spa & Convention Center’s family-friendly holiday tradition.
This original holiday spectacular is fun for the entire family and features a stellar cast of international circus and variety performers from all corners of the world. You can be up-close and personal with circus stars!
Cirque Dinner & Show guests will enjoy Chef Felipe Gonzalez’s delicious cuisine and then sit back for a holiday cirque spectacular. Your ticket to the dinner and show also includes admission to the incredible Moody Gardens Festival of Lights – The Gulf Coast’s Largest Holiday Lighting Event including Santa’s Workshop and a visit with Santa himself!
In addition to the Dinner & Show package, Moody Gardens will offer matinees on select afternoons at a lower ticket cost. Matinees include the show and entrance to Moody Gardens Festival of Lights; dinner is not served at the matinees.
Cirque Joyeux is directed by Lone Star Circus Founder and Creative Director Fanny Kerwich, an eighth-generation circus performer who has performed throughout North America, Russia, South America, Africa, Asia, and the Caribbean. Kerwich will be bringing to Galveston breathtaking acts that defy the boundaries of the imagination. A few of the stars of this all-new holiday extravaganza include:
- The electrifying hand-to-hand balancing of AcroDuo, who have appeared in the Big Apple Circus and Cirque de la Symphonie
- The mind-boggling, magical and elegant quick-change act of Olga and Vladimir Smirnov
- The intense, fast-paced and stunning blend of emotions and acrobatics of Duo Pile ou Face-Shannon Maguire & Philippe Renaud
- The high-level mix of technique with artistry and musicality, to produce an involved and theatrical aerial straps circus performance of Sarah Hardy, who has appeared in Cirque du Soliel
- Award-winning funslinger Ron Campbell is a Shakespearian actor who became a world-renowned clown; Ron has toured the world as a lead clown in Cirque du Soleil’s Kooza.
- From Argentina, Troupes Jacques, six generations of circus, presents the strength and balance of the vertical and towering perch pole.
- And, the mesmerizing and award-winning hand balancing of Clark Jacques, as seen on America’s Got Talent
Cirque Joyeux is made possible through the support of local hotel and motel tax dollars from the city of Galveston generated to encourage tourism and to further promote arts and entertainment on the island. Come to the cirque and make your holiday celebration extraordinary!
The dinner and show doors will open at 6:30pm, the holiday buffet begins at 6:30pm, pre-show performance starts at 6:40pm, and the cirque performance starts at 7:30pm.
Moody Gardens Convention Center, is located at 7 Hope Blvd., in Galveston.
Tickets for Cirque Joyeux Dinner & Show are available at moodychristmasshow.com – adults are $59-$109, children (3-12 years) are $39-$109. Infants are free with the exception of specific premium seats.
Cirque Joyeux Matinees tickets are adults $29-$49, children (3-12 years) are $19-$49. Infants are free with the exception of specific premium seats.
Each ticket will be charged a $4 per ticket processing fee.