ETC is located at 2317 Mechanic St. in Downtown Galveston. For further info, visit islandetc.org or call the theatre box office at (409)762-3556.
Performances begin at 8pm except for Sunday matinees on July 14th and 21st, which start at 2:30pm.
Tickets are $30 for adults and $25 for students and senior citizens (55+). Tickets are available at islandetc.org.
On stage is:
Upcoming performances are:
- September 13th-October 5th: “Lobby Hero” by Kenneth Lonergan
- November 8th-30th: “A Tuna Christmas” by Ed Howard, Jaston Williams, and Joe Sears
- January 24th-February 1st: “Actually” by Anna Ziegler
- March 13th-April 11th: “First Date” book by Austin Winsberg
- May 15th-30th: “The Last of the Thorntons” by Horton Foote