FREE Movies on the Beach, presented by the Galveston Park Board, make their debut May 14 and will run through the season with a variety of films ranging from action-packed to animated classics.
The series kicks off with Deepwater Horizon at East Beach.
Movies are slated to begin at 8:30 p.m.
Those parking at the beaches will pay the regular admission price — $15 per car.
Be sure to make plans to catch these seaside flicks throughout the season:
- May 14: Deepwater Horizon @ East Beach
- May 19: The Monuments Men @ Seawolf Park
- June 4: Black Panther @ Stewart Beach
- June 11: The Mosquito Coast @ East Beach
- June 16: The Hunt for Red October @ Seawolf Park
- July 9: Moana @ Stewart Beach
- July 14: The Little Mermaid @ Seawolf Park
- July 23: Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle @ East Beach
- Aug. 6: In The Heights @ Stewart Beach
- Aug. 11: The Finest Hours @ Seawolf Park
- Aug. 27: The Endless Summer @ East Beach
- Sept. 10: The Princess and the Frog @ Stewart Beach
- Sept. 17: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea @ Dellanera RV Park
- Sept. 24: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
@ East Beach