Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier Announces The 2019 Season Specials
Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, located at 2501 Seawall Blvd., features family-oriented attractions including rides, midway games, food venues, and retail shops. All events and rides are weather permitting. For more info, tickets, and a full list of events go to pleasurepier.com.
For decades, the historic Pleasure Pier served as a tourism catalyst for Galveston’s Seawall Boulevard and the Texas Gulf Coast. More than 40 years after the original Pleasure Pier was destroyed by Hurricane Carla, Landry’s has transformed the Pleasure Pier into a world-class amusement park for all ages.
Tickets are available for Walk-On only (no rides), Single Rides, All Day Ride Passes, and Weekend Pass for three parks at tickets.pleasurepier.com.
Weekend Adventure Pass – Three Parks – One pass for $39.99 enjoy unlimited visits on Friday, Saturday & Sunday to the Pleasure Pier, Kemah Boardwalk and Downtown Aquarium Houston.
Live Music on Stage 25
- March 23rd (5-9pm): Radio Frequency
- March 24th (2-6pm): Jedi Trio
- March 30th (5-9pm): Nick and the Grove
- March 31st (2-6pm): Blues Grooves
- April 5th-7th: Landry’s Select Club (LSC) Weekend – LSC members receive buy one get one All Day Ride Pass at regular price ($26.99), and get the 2nd free. Must show valid LSC card.
- April 11th: Homeschool Day – Homeschooled students are invited to join us for a day of educational thrills.
- April 12th-24th: Crawfish Crazy Weekend – There will be live Zydeco music and crawfish all weekend.
- April 18th-May 31st : Education Days – School groups are invited to a learning adventure. Discover the history and excitement of the Pier in a new way. Advanced registration is required.
- April 21st: Easter Celebration – Join for Easter Bunny photos and a Golden Egg Hunt.
- May 12th: Mother’s Day – Buy one All Day Ride Pass and Mom gets in free.
- May 24th-27th: Memorial Day Weekend – Three Parks – One Pass for $49.99 enjoy unlimited visits on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday to the Pleasure Pier, Kemah Boardwalk and Downtown Aquarium Houston.
- June 8th-9th: Craft Beer & BBQ – Live music, beer, and BBQ all weekend.
- June 14th-16th: Salute to Military & First Responders- Buy one get one free All Day Ride Passes for active military, veterans, first responders and their families. Must present valid ID for discount.
- July: Sunday Movie Night – Enjoy a movie under the star on the pier.
- July-August: Texas Country Music Series – Two step on the Pier with Texas country band every Thursday night.
- August 16th: National Roller Coaster Day – Buy one All-Day Ride Pass get one for $5.
- October: Halloween Movie Nights – Saturday nights in October join us for spooky fun and Halloween movies.
- October 3rd: Galveston Appreciation Day & Harvest Moon Regatta – Enjoy $15.99 All Day Ride Passes.
- October 3rd: HomeSchool Day – Homeschooled students are invited to come for a day of educational thrills.
- October 11th-14th: Scout Weekend – There will be discounts for scouts with $17.99 All Day Ride Passes ($2 donated back).
- October 26th: Halloween Party – Bring the kids out for a ghostly good time with discounted ride tickets, trick or treating, movies and more.
- October 28th: Educator Open House – Teachers join for the Preview Party and learn about the pier’s fun, interactive programs.
- November 8th-10th: Salute to military & first responders – buy One Get One Free All Day Ride Passes for active military, veterans, first responders and their families. Must present valid ID for discount.