Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, located at 2501 Seawall Blvd., features family-oriented attractions including rides, midway games, food venues, and retail shops.
All events and rides are weather permitting. For more info, tickets, and a full list of events go to pleasurepier.com.
For decades, the historic Pleasure Pier served as a tourism catalyst for Galveston’s Seawall Boulevard and the Texas Gulf Coast.
More than 40 years after the original Pleasure Pier was destroyed by Hurricane Carla, Landry’s has transformed the Pleasure Pier into a world-class amusement park for all ages.
Tickets are available for Walk-On only (no rides), Single Rides, All Day Ride Passes, and Weekend Pass for three parks at tickets.pleasurepier.com.
Weekend Adventure Pass – Three Parks – One pass for $49.99 enjoy unlimited visits on Friday, Saturday & Sunday to the Pleasure Pier, Kemah Boardwalk and Downtown Aquarium Houston.
- Thrill Ride Wednesdays – Buy one All Day Ride Pass, get a second for half off.
- October: Halloween Movie Nights – Saturday nights in October, drop by for spooky fun and Halloween movies.
- October 3rd: Galveston Appreciation Day & Harvest Moon Regatta – Enjoy $15.99 All Day Ride Passes.
- October 3rd: HomeSchool Day – Homeschooled students are invited to come for a day of educational thrills.
- October 11th-14th: Scout Weekend – There will be discounts for scouts with $17.99 All Day Ride Passes ($2 donated back).
- October 26th: Halloween Party – Bring the kids out for a ghostly good time with discounted ride tickets, trick or treating, movies and more.
- October 28th: Educator Open House – Teachers, join for the Preview Party and learn about the Pier’s fun, interactive programs.
- November 8th-10th: Salute to Military & First Responders – buy One Get One Free All Day Ride Passes for active military, veterans, first responders and their families. Must present valid ID for discount.