At Galveston Island Brewing This Month
Galveston Island Brewery (GIB) is a local brewery featuring an on-site taproom showcasing classic beer styles from around the world. The tap room is open seven days a week, Monday-Thursday 3-9pm, Friday 3pm-12 midnight, Saturday 12 noon-12 midnight, and Sunday 12 noon-9pm.
GIB offers free brewery tours every Saturday at 1pm. Tours are about 30 minutes long. Beer, camera, and questions are encouraged.
For more info call (409)740-7000 or go to galvestonislandbrewing.com, or you can always stop by the brewery located at 8423 Stewart Rd., Galveston.
- August 17th: Los Mighty Hooks
- August 18th: Kickin’ It Dixie
- August 24th: David Richardson
- August 25th (6pm): Nation Sack Nation
- September 1st: Dredge Collective Launch Party with Learned Astronomer
- September 2nd: The Curse and the Cure
- September 3rd: Monday Night Guys
- September 7th (5-8pm): Dr. B and the Keys
- September 21st (5-8pm): Louis Morales
- September 22nd: Los Mighty Hooks