The Kitchen Chick, Downtown Galveston’s charming boutique kitchen shop, offers specialty gourmet kitchen wares and accessories, plus a full schedule of enticing cooking classes. Now in its new location at 2402 Market St., there’s a lot going on in the kitchen.
Classes range from $50-$75. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis. Class sizes are kept small to ensure lots of interaction with the instructor. To reserve your spot call (409)497-2999 or go to thekitchenchick.com.
- April 7th (1pm): Sweet Spring Cookies
- April 11th (6:30pm): Gulf Seafood, Sensational Seared Scallops
- April 12th (6:30pm): Fresh Homemade Ravioli
- April 13th (11am): Macaron Magic
- April 26th (6:30pm): Unicorn Cake Decorating
- May 10th (6:30pm): Boozy Creole Fest
- May 11th (11am): Macaron Magic
- May 14th (11am): Community Cooking Class – Summer Pasta
- July 11th (6pm): Community Cooking Class – Fresh Veggie Pizza