Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, located at 2501 Seawall Blvd., Galveston, features family-oriented attractions including rides, midway games, food venues, and retail shops. All events and rides are weather permitting. For more info, tickets, and a full list of events go to pleasurepier.com.
Music on the Pier
- August 17th (6-10pm): Tino Trevino
- August 18th (6-10pm): Black Water Roll
- August 24th (6-10pm): Shadowlands
- August 25th (6-10pm): Radio Frequency
- August 31st (5-9pm): Bama Breeze Band
*Texas Thursday Country Music Series
Summer Special Days
- Weekend Adventure Pass – Get into three parks with one pass for $49.99! Enjoy unlimited visits on Friday, Saturday and Sunday to the Pleasure Pier, Kemah Boardwalk and Downtown Aquarium Houston.
- August 16th – National Roller Coaster Day – Buy one All-Day Ride Pass and get one for $5
- September Free Walk-On Fridays: Walk around and enjoy the sights and sounds of the Pier! Join every Friday night in September!