Rosenberg Library is located Downtown at 2310 Sealy St., Downtown Galveston. For more info call (409)763-8854 or go to rosenberg-library.org. All events are free and open to the public.
Check out some of our community resources like online virtual workshops and clubs, research databases, online courses, and how you can access the Rosenberg Library right at your fingertips – all for free. Try a new hobby or meet other fellow enthusiasts in our online virtual workshops! RSVP to any of the upcoming workshops here. Questions? Contact Ash at awelborn@rosenberg-library.
Explore the Gulf Coast and its feathered beauties!
Held Tuesday, January 19 at 4:30pm, join Kristine Rivers of Birding for Fun for the second of an eight-part series on the wonderful world of birding!
Practice Mindfulness with Meditation and Yoga!
Held Saturday, January 16 at 2:00 pm – Meditation, energize your mind and body with our monthly meditation or yoga workshops.
Be a part of the Online Rosenberg Library Adult Anime and Manga Club!
Tuesday, January 19 at 3:30 – 5:30 pm, watch anime, discuss manga, and join us in anime games and trivia. Join us on discord by emailing Sheronda @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our monthly Virtual Book Club!
Tuesday, January 27 at 4:30 pm, January’s book to be discussed will be “Anxious People,” by Fredrik Backman – available in our physical collection and digitally via the Houston Area Digital Catalog.
Ask a reference librarian questions by doing any of the following:
- Phone: 409.763.8854 ext.115
- Online Chat: www.rosenberg-library.org, scroll to the bottom left and click on the “Questions? Click here to chat” button
- Email: reference@rosenberg-library.
Patrons can also:
- Renew your library materials online at www.rosenberg-library.org
- Access historical images and online exhibits at www.galvestonhistorycenter.org
- Order reproductions of historical photographs and documents via phone at 409.763.8854 ext. 126 or email at email@example.com